Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Alice's Garden

Working as a bank teller is still going quite well and I'm really enjoying getting to know all my really nice coworkers. I also enjoy dressing up very professionally everyday. It's proven to be rather fun. However, I do miss my skinny jeans. Anyway none of that really matters.
I don't know if I've announced this on here or not, because honestly I don't remember all I talk about on this blog, but this is pretty exciting, at least to me. Guess what???? That's right! I'm going to fashion school in the fall. Now I'd love to be able to tell you all about how I'm moving to New York etc. etc. However, I'm staying right here in KS and going to JCCC. While JCCC isn't near as grand as some great big fashion school in New York, I'm still very excited. All this is to say that last night I guess you could say I made a fashion collage. I really liked how it turned out and just thought I'd post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment