Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Stripe Bazaar

Another good couple days of work. I continue to have lots of fun each day. Next Wednesday the bank is having jean day. I'm so excited about that. I never thought I would be so happy for a jean day at work. I'm running out of cute, fashionable, professional outfits.
Tomorrow morning I'm enrolling for all my classes for school. I sure hope I can get into all my classes before they get too full. I will be continuing to work at the bank while I'm in school, therefore, my schedule only works one possible way, so I have one shot. Wish me luck as I battle it out tomorrow.
I have been really into making fashion collages lately. I enjoyed making the first one so much that I decided I might as well make it a habit/ hobby.  This one is all about stripes. Stripes somehow make me smile and I think they are bold, defining, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment