Friday, April 8, 2011

Family Time

I never finished telling about my time with my sister and her family while they were visiting. So, this post is dedicated to the Simmons family (Seth, Krista, Aidan, and Nora). First off, we had such a fun time together. I miss having talks with Aidan and Nora in the morning. We had a full two weeks of lots of playing and hanging out. Krista and I fortunately got to play a lot of games. We also got to go on an all girl shopping trip, and we made sure to take Nora with us. She seemed to enjoy it. I walked around with her in a carrier.

Look at that smile. She's going to be a future shopper I can tell. 

I love my sister and her adorable little Nora

Isn't she so adorable?

While they were here we also had a little family birthday party for Aidan. He was so excited, and we had a great time. We had quite the little party from opening presents, to decorating cupcakes, to egg hunts. Aidan was thrilled to have a party and loved all the attention. 

Aidan fell in love with these party blowers and barely took a rest from them the entire party

Blowing out the candles

I bought some party poppers for Aidan and he that they were great. He insisted we do all 12 of them as fast as possible.

I love this kid.







1 comment: