Thursday, April 21, 2011

Everything I Have

I'd like to start this post off with this quote that I've been reflecting on: "What kind of God is is who asks everything of us? The same God who "...did not spare his own Son, but gave Him up for us all; and with this gift how can He fail to lavish upon us all He has to give?" He gives all. He asks all." - Elizabeth Elliot

So the other day I made a comment how I was done posting about India, however I'm actually not. One of the days we were in India some of my friends and I decided to go shopping and exploring along the streets of India. My friend Amanda, who is a photographer took my camera and got some great pictures, so I thought I'd share some.

Me in punjabi and all crossing the streets of India

We took a picture of this lady and she was so happy she gave us flowers for our hair.



A sari shop

Look a Sewing Machine!



1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun day, remember when i had to get a picture with a cow and we couldn't find one for the longest time?! I miss the smell of those flowers too, I miss India. I miss YOU! ^_^

    ReplyDelete