Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello, Fall

As soon as we had some cool weather show up, I decided it was time to pull out the fall decor. It really doesn't matter that it's currently 79 degrees and I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt as I write this post. :)
Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love it so much I've started wearing fall clothes and then realize half way through the day that I'm sweating and uncomfortably hot.

Anyway, back to fall decor. Here's a few things I've put out so far:


Aren't these painted pine cones so fun? No I did not paint them myself. I bought them (they were only 50 cents). Unfortunately, I didn't have any of my own pine cones laying around that need painting. 


I got this little cutie from a local boutique. If you are from this area go check out the Rusted Rooster in Andover. You won't be disappointed. They had a ton of great fall decor. (It's also where I found those pinecones for 50 cents)


Sign painted by me! I'm really enjoying this making signs thing. It's way too fun. Maybe someday when life with twins isn't so crazy I'll actually make some to sell....oh Dreams!


This is what the whole setup looks like right now. Nothing too fancy.


This is a free fall printable. I just popped it in a frame and wha-laa...a cheap, easy, cute fall decoration. You can get the same one right HERE. There are a bunch of other free printables too. Go check it out. 

That's pretty much all I have done so far. It's bittersweet though, because this weekend we are having a pod delivered to our house so that we can store all our living/dining room furniture, which means I'll have to put all the decorations away. We are getting ready to do some major demolition to our house. We purchased our new kitchen (YAY!) and now as we wait on the cabinets we have a whole list of other projects to do, such as scraping the popcorn ceiling (not really looking forward to that). 









No comments:

Post a Comment