Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Putting It All Back Together

Now that we have ripped apart our house, it's time to put it all back together. This is the part where I'd like to just hand it over to someone else, but that costs lots of money.


We are redoing all the electrical in the kitchen and living room. I'm so thankful my husband used to be an electrician and actually knows how to do this stuff. I get to be the electrician's helper. Which means that I've gotten to do a lot of crawling around in the attic and learned way more about wiring and circuits then I've ever wanted to :) 

Next is putting up the sheetrock. This is a chore! We have had several late nights working on this. 



These are the half walls we built to go around the stairs leading to the basement. Still have to finish them.

And, here is my new kitchen in boxes! So Excited!!!

The cabinets are actually being installed today! Yay! I'm loving how it all looks. We are on our way to being done. It will still be a little while until everything is completed, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!



No comments:

Post a Comment