Monday, May 30, 2011

Recollecting

I just saw this picture the other day and was reminded of how many wonderful times I've had with my family and how much I miss them.
This was taken when my sister came to visit in March. We were playing cards and Nora joined in. She is just the most precious little girl and I hate not being right with her as she grows up. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. 

I also really miss my adorable nephews Xan and Caspian. It's been over a year since I've seen them. However, this July I'm going to be able to finally hang out with them. I'm counting down the days. It'll be my very first time meeting little Caspian. I can't wait. I also miss my Grandma, who is also in this picture. She is just one of the most wonderful people in all the world. 

And I can't leave out my sweet little buddy Aidan....





1 comment:

  1. Just happen to stumble upon your blog. Nice family pics! Family is so important. This week I will be leaving for 2 1/2 months to Europe and I know I am going to miss them.. Your photos reminded of that :(

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete