Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter Recap Part 2

About a week after Christmas, Eli got his cast. It was terrible. By this point, Eli was so freaked out by any doctor getting near his arm that he screamed while they put his cast on. They had to move his arm around a bunch so I'm sure it was also painful. I let him have a sucker and the pain was soon forgotten after it was all over. We had sticky blue slobber everywhere, including my clothes. But, when your baby is in pain you are pretty much willing to do anything to make it better.

He thought it was pretty cool that we could write on his arm. Lane thought it was cool too and kept asking for me to write on his arm. As I already mentioned in my last post, Eli got his cast off a couple days ago. He has bounced right back to being a crazy stunt man. My boys have no fear.

We ended up having our 2nd Christmas with my family the first weekend of January. It was short, but very sweet. The boys loved getting to play with all their older cousins. They really weren't very interested in opening gifts at either Christmas celebration this year. I think they are just too busy to actually sit down and rip wrapping paper. 

The boys playing with their Papa!

Me and my sweet niece Nora

We got her one of those Generation Dolls that are supposed to be like American Girl Dolls and I think it's safe to say that she really liked her gift.

The boys got these really cute remote control dogs. They have been a hit. 

Loved getting to spend some time with my mom and sister. It always goes by way too fast!

And the best picture of the day award goes to this girl. She stole the cuteness show. Enna is so much fun to be with.

We had a great year full of wonderful memories, laughter, and good times. I'm looking forward to this year and all it has to offer. 

*Update on Mitch: The pressure around his brain has gone down to 5, which is really good! He does have pneumonia now, so please pray for that to go away. He is still in a coma and needs lots of healing. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for him and his family. We appreciate your prayers so much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment