Sunday, June 1, 2014

Life is Better at the Lake

We went camping at that lake. It was kinda on a whim and pretty last minute, but so worth it. The weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. We put up our tent, grilled dinner, and enjoyed the outdoors.

The boys loved everything about the tent. It was a hit. I zipped them in and they just crawled, and laughed, and played for hours.



I could not get them to sit still long enough to get a good picture of them together.


Those eyes...cannot get over how blue they are.



I kept trying to get a picture with this little guy, but he just kept grabbing my face and kissing me. I have such sweet boys.


This was the highlight of the whole trip.

Camping can really wear you out

Once it got dark and the boys were pretty exhausted they went off to Grandma's house. We were ready to "brave" the outdoors, but not ready to "brave" the outdoors with twins. :) 
I can't wait until next year. Then the babes could actually stay with us. All I'll have to worry about then is two 2 year olds running into the campfire. That actually sounds more hectic. 
It was nice being alone for the night ( a very rare occasion). I also got no bug bites, which never ever happens. I couldn't believe it. 
The next morning we went kayaking until my arms hurt, and then took the jet ski out on the water. It was a blast. I could camp every weekend!

The Big Rig

So thankful I got to spend time with this guy, just the two of us :)

Of course I had to take a cheesy picture on the jet ski. I couldn't help myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment