Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Life of a 9 Month Old

The more they grow the more fun they are becoming! While I miss holding my tiny little babies, I'm having a great time seeing there little personalities develop. They are twins, but they definitely have differences :)

Lane: 16 lbs 3 oz. He is growing so fast. He loves to scream (when he is happy). Anytime he has a toy or object he hits everything in his path with it. He loves to roll and roll and roll. He can sit up. He can say Hi and will usually say hi to me when I get him out of his crib or when he sees his brother. He is so strong. I have to be careful when I let the boys sit next to each other because he will go straight for pulling Eli's hair or grabbing his face. Eli is not a fan of that. He loves to bounce and will jump for long periods of time in his johnny jumper. He loves playing with stuffed animals. He is very happy all the time and loves to laugh.

Lane getting his first hair cut. 

Eli: 13 lbs 4 oz. He is my little momma's boy. He loves to be with me. He can say Mama and says it all day long. He would be most happy if I held him constantly. He loves sitting in the bumbo and watching me clean or cook. He loves to study things and especially toys. He really focuses on them trying to figure out how they work. He is going to be a smart one. :) He is very quiet and sweet. He loves to cuddle. He loves to jump. He loves being tossed in the air. I can definitely see him being my roller coaster buddy in the future. He can sit up. He is starting to get up on his knees, so crawling could be in near future. 

Eli's first hair cut
                                                     

                                                  Cannot believe they went from this: 


To this:


I cannot express enough how truly blessed I am so have these two in my life. They bring me so much joy each and every day. Motherhood is a lot different than I expected. It is a lot more challenging, but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I feel so privileged that I get the opportunity to raise these little boys. I am so excited for all that is to come.  



No comments:

Post a Comment