Friday, May 17, 2013

Blessed

I have a wonderful husband who takes care of me and supports me.

I have two of the sweetest boys in the world.

I have a God who loves me.

I am blessed.

The last 9 months have been a long journey. It's been hard. It's been stressful. It's been overwhelming.

However, it's also been a time to reflect, a time to trust, a time of spiritual growth, a time to be thankful.

When I think back to doctors telling me that both my babies might not make it and I look at them now, all I can think about is how blessed I am. God has done so much for my family. He has done miracles. Without His help I wouldn't have my two precious boys.

Throughout this whole journey we have had so many people praying for our little Lane and Eli, lifting them up, offering support and encouragement.

I AM BLESSED

I'm so blessed to have my boys home. I'm so blessed to be their momma.

Lane is now 5lbs 11oz and Eli is 4lbs 7oz. They are growing so fast and doing so well. I cherish every day I spend with them.










2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, Steph! So glad you're home with your boys - God has been faithful. Love you much.

    ReplyDelete