Thursday, April 10, 2014

Green Thumb

I'm so excited for the garden we are going to have this year. We have already planted some of our seeds in the house and will be planting everything outside sometime this month.
I bought this giant plant stand for my husband's birthday. He decided the best place for it was in our living/dining room. It has overtaken the space and I can't wait until we can move it somewhere else!

Hopefully just a few more weeks before this thing makes its' way outside.

All our little seeds just waiting to come up.

We have a baby seedling! It's so exciting when they first come up. 

And now....

We have a garden growing in the living room. :)

If you need cute gardening accessories, Go To TARGET. I could have spent all day and $100's of dollars in the outdoor section. It was so hard to pick just a few things.

Can't wait to use these!










No comments:

Post a Comment