Monday, March 17, 2014

Farm Life is the Life for Me

I never imagined I'd have a little miniature farm with miniature animals. I never imagined I'd drive a tractor or plant a garden. I never imagined I'd someday be painting a chicken coop and taking care of baby goats. 


This is the life that I have come to know and love.


Our trusty old tractor
(Brian attached a fishing boat seat to the side so I could comfortably sit on the tractor with him.)

On this particular day we were taking down fence and pulling out t-posts 

 Hard work is good work. Working outside makes me feel good, even if I'm sore the next day :)

We also thought it would be a good idea to remove a tree stump...
(if you look closely you can see that the front tractor tires are actually off the ground)


...But it was a stubborn stump, so instead of removing it, I now have big tractor tire marks in my front yard.


The husband and his tractor. So glad he loves to farm.

I said I would NEVER EVER wear coveralls. Well, that didn't last long. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment