Friday, June 28, 2013

Keeping Track

I used to be an avid journaler. I journaled almost everyday. That was before I had twins. Since I've had them I've only journaled once. It's hard to keep up with when you spend most of the day meeting the demands of little babies. However, I have come up with a fun alternative. It's pretty much a cross between journaling and scrapbooking. As different events take place and memories are made I make sure to get a picture printed and then I tape them in a journal and write a short few sentences that correlate with the photo. Here is an example:

This is the book I use. It's just the right size.





You get the idea right? This is such a fun alternative to journaling and scrapbooking and saves tons of time. When you are a busy mother without a whole lot of time to spare anyway, this is a great way to preserve your memories. 





No comments:

Post a Comment