Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nifty-Thrifty

One thing that I always love is searching through a thrift store and finding treasures for super cheap prices. I've had a few great finds recently that I couldn't help sharing.

This striped shirt is so comfy to wear and was only $2. I also found the matching bangle for .75 cents.

This skirt was only $2.50. I love the flowers and colors.

and.....
of course
I had
to buy matching 
shoes

Only $1.50

School has been going well. I've been very busy doing homework. I really like my apparel construction class and I'm currently sewing a blouse. I think it'll be pretty cute when I'm done. I hope to finish this weekend. We'll see what happens. 

I also just bought these adorable flower hair pins from this really neat website

I got 10 of them for only $5

Pick Your Plum is a great website that you should check out. They sell really different cool items all the time at great deals. I was so excited when I found these hair pins on there.







No comments:

Post a Comment