Monday, June 27, 2011

New Desk. New Projects.

Just the other day I got a new sewing desk. The previous desk I've retired because it was very hard to sew at. I love this new desk and now that I have a more comfortable sewing situation, I should be sewing a whole lot more resulting in a bunch of little project posts on here. So, I know you are all dying to see this fantastic desk I found. Here it is:

Isn't it beautiful?
                                            
 
I snatched it up for under $100. I'm pretty sure it's an antique.

I've also been busy working on little projects, but I've just been lazy about getting around to taking pictures. However, today inspiration came to me, and I dug out the camera. I've sewn a lot of little onesies. I happen to think they are adorable. 

This is the front and back. I though a little butterfly on the back added a nice touch.

The boy onesies. I personally find it more fun to make cute little girl onesies, but I couldn't leave the boys out, now could I?

Heartsies 

Cupcake Cuteness


I have more sewing projects to come, so be very excited. I hope to find much more time to post, but no promises. Working, taking fashion classes, and sewing seem to take up much of my time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment